Don't miss

Apr 26, 2013

My Sweet Dogs


By on Apr 26, 2013


Anyone who knows me, knows my dogs have a special place in my heart. In fact, I take hundred's of pictures each month, and they are always the main subject... I cannot help myself, they are adorable! So I have decided to share some of these pictures and reflect on the many years of joy they have brought me.





Niko is the mama's boy, he is the dog attentively looking toward me. Jax on the other hand is always looking for fun and adventure, he makes us laugh all the time! He was probably getting ready to chase a farm cat when this picture was taken!


When it is nice out, we frequently spend our afternoons outside walking, exploring, sitting, listening, reading and enjoying ourselves. They are always willing...Dogs make life great!




About Juli Camarin

Juli Camarin is a blogger who enjoys writing, creating, capturing, recording & sharing beauty. She currently writes two blogs, JCBlog.net and InspiredbyFabulous.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment