Don't miss

Oct 4, 2012

Bible Verse Exchange


By on Oct 4, 2012


I got this email from a friend....

We’re starting a collective, constructive, and hopefully uplifting Bible verse exchange. We hope you will participate. We have picked those we think would be faithful and make it fun. Please send an encouraging Bible verse to the person whose name is in position 1 below (even if you don’t know him/her) and it should be a favorite verse that has lifted you when you were experiencing challenging times. Actually, the best one is the one you know in your head and can type right now. Don’t agonize over it – it is one you reach for when you need it; or the one that you always turn to.

After you’ve sent the verse to the person in position 1 below and only to that person, copy this letter into a new email, move my name to position 1 and put your name in position 2. Only my name and your name should show when you send your email. Send to 10 friends BCC (blind copy). If you cannot do this within 5 days, let us know so it will be fair to those participating. It’s fun to see where they come from. Seldom does anyone drop out because we all need new ideas and inspiration. The turnaround is fast as there are only 2 names on the list and you only have to do it once. May God bless you as you share God’s word.

I never do these types of things however this particular day I did send it through a verse for the first person on the list.

These are the email I received in return....

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"  (Philippians 4:13) ~ Diane

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart ,and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light” (Matthew 11:28-30) ~ Wes

“I am the tree, you are the branches” (John 15:5a) ~ Kathy

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26) ~ Shelly

“Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path!” (Psalm 119:105). May the Lord have a blessing to the reader, hearer, and doer, of his word” ~ Jarvis

It was pretty cool, I enjoyed getting the verses from random brothers and sisters in Christ that I did not know!




About Juli Camarin

Juli Camarin is a blogger who enjoys writing, creating, capturing, recording & sharing beauty. She currently writes two blogs, JCBlog.net and InspiredbyFabulous.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment