Don't miss

Aug 21, 2013

Fresh Salsa! This year from Our Very Own Garden!


By on Aug 21, 2013

So my husband planted a garden this year... it has been fun to harvest the sweet & delicious produce each day as I walk my little pooches.

Really the only thing he planted was tomatoes (I might A LOT of tomatoes, because I LOVE tomatoes), some onions and an assortment of hot peppers. Basically so I could make salsa... and salsa I have made.

Here are pictures from tonight's adventure! Oh FYI, if you need the recipe, you can find it here...

-->








-->

So delicious! What are your favorite salsa ingredients?

About Juli Camarin

Juli Camarin is a blogger who enjoys writing, creating, capturing, recording & sharing beauty. She currently writes two blogs, JCBlog.net and InspiredbyFabulous.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment